FireRock is a vibrant, private club, and our members enjoy a sense of community pride, camaraderie and well-being, along with an inviting ambiance and array of activities and amenities.
For golfers, we have both equity and non-equity memberships available.
These premier memberships include unlimited access for members, significant others and their children up to age 23 to the following:
- Beautiful 18-hole championship course designed by Gary Panks
- Driving Range
- Practice Chipping and Putting Greens
- Clubhouse featuring relaxed dining, private dining room, cocktail lounge, golf shop, men's and women's locker rooms, personal golf lockers
- Health/fitness facility with cardiovascular and weight training equipment
- Vibrant calendar of golf & social events and activities
- (3) Tennis & (4) Pickleball Courts
- Swimming Pool
- Summer reciprocal golf privileges at some of the finest private clubs Arizona has to offer
Sports Members enjoy a specially designed membership access program centered on all sports activities of the club, including limited golf access. Members of this category have full access to the FireRock Clubhouse, Tennis Facility, Fitness Center, and Pool.
Social Members enjoy access to the clubhouse featuring relaxed dining, private dining room, cocktail lounge and a vibrant calendar of social events and activities.
Residency inside the gates of FireRock is not required for specific memberships.
Brad Hodges | Membership Director | 480.836.3435 | [email protected]